I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Sunday, October 26, 2008

The runaway smash hit of election season


It's hard for me to pinpoint exactly how I found myself dancing in a music video about bacon and Obama -- but I know when one gets an invitation to wear bacon-hued clothes and come prepared to dance on a Sunday afternoon, you best listen. Plus, I guess I've always wanted to be a girl in a hip-hop video, really ever since my days of watching In Living Color. So it's kind of a no-brainer.

After the taping a few weekends ago, I was singing this song for days ("heat up the griddle cuz that bacon got sizzle!"). Oh, watch at your own risk.

Bacon in '08, preferably crispy.


[and arguably even better: go behind the scenes here]

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 27, 2008 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some reason it reminded me of this...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3o8rdNR5tmE
So have you patented the Ba-kini yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter