I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Sunday, May 18, 2008

"Alkaline, clementine, valentine, columbine . . . (the flower not the high school massacre)"

I missed this first time around a few months ago but thanks to Ashley for pointing it out again.

So what does make the perfect song? Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein have some ideas on the matter. And in my opinion, the real triumph here is that they filmed this whole bit without laughing:

THE PERFECT SONG
(originally posted on ThunderAnt.com)


Nice Corin Tucker cameo at the end.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At May 18, 2008 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog has been indexed by a TheRankDirectory.com, a real-time statistically based search engine,directory, and tool.

To keep your site included in our index, simply leave this comment posted. This will drive lots of traffic to your blog that is targeted to this specific topic, for free.

We provide users with real-time data about websites as they browse over 28,000 indexed links in 2,000 categories. Both internet based data and locally based data is indexed, such as doctors, lawyers, surgeons, dentists, etc.

Real-Time data includes:
Pagerank
Traffic rank
Inbound Link count
Times link is found in blogs
User based rank & comments
Hits
Votes


Thank you for your support, please visit our tool!

http://www.therankdirectory.com

 
At May 18, 2008 5:25 PM, Blogger asher said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At May 18, 2008 5:32 PM, Blogger asher said...

yay me! and you for seeing the awesomeness in this.

(oh and i deleted my blog, cos there was nothing on there, so you can take that link off, if you like) appreciate it anyway, though.

 
At May 18, 2008 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they;re goin in an ambulance-ah, they're goin-in-an ambulance!

LOVE IT. Ha!

 
At May 19, 2008 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I physically could not miss Sleater-Kinney any more than I do. The Jicks and Thunderant does aren't doing it for me. I need Corin Tucker in my life.

 
At May 19, 2008 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does = just. yikes.

 
At July 09, 2008 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter