I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Think, hands, note.

The good folks at Barsuk Records notified me earlier today of this fascinating new side project from Ben Gibbard from Death Cab for Cutie. As Ben says, "It shouldn't work, but it totally works . . . and that's part of the magic."



That's the best thing I've seen today.

In related Barsuk news, Nada Surf plays tonight at the Gothic in Denver. Come out and see their superb live show in support of Lucky -- easily one of my top ten albums of this year.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At April 02, 2008 9:18 AM, Blogger JJ said...

I so wish I could have gone, but it's a crazy week - Amanda's leaving, my sister's coming...no time.

 
At April 02, 2008 1:48 PM, Blogger chizet said...

"Think...Hands...Note" :)

 
At April 02, 2008 2:51 PM, Blogger kired said...

So what he's saying is that he has JAZZ HANDS! (yes I am making the motion)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter