I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Raconteurs video: "Salute Your Solution"

Just taunting the Web Sheriff (or should I say WEB SHERIFF) to try and leave me comment #3 about The Raconteurs (I deleted the other two -- no, seriously, happy Easter), it's one more post about The Raconteurs.

This rad new video was composed of 2500 still shots taken and assembled by rock photographer extraordinaire, Autumn de Wilde:

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At March 25, 2008 7:39 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Every so often, I stop listening to Jack White's output. It's nothing personal. I just burn out on it eventually, and I then have no interest in firing up any of his material.

Then, he releases something new, and I'm reminded of why I love the man. I like the dueling-vocalists dynamic, too. Verse 1, Jack; verse 2, Brendan; verse 3, Jack; etc. Very nice. It works well.

I love Meg and the Stripes, but the Raconteurs are a welcome digression.

 
At March 25, 2008 8:11 PM, Blogger jeffro said...

that is a f*cking cool video/song...

 
At March 25, 2008 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool video! I look forward to listent to their new album!

iFive
http://thebatterypowered.blogspot.com/

 
At March 25, 2008 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gahhh I'm loving that bassline! Psyched to pick this album up, via leak or ACTUALLY PURCHASING IT. I respect both your and Ekko from Berkley Place's stance on Monsieur Web Sheriff. Not sure whose POV I agree with more, but I appreciate the fact that people are taking a stand against ridiculous over-sheriffing (HA).

All my best,

Steve

 
At March 26, 2008 4:57 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Is Meg busy

 
At March 26, 2008 9:28 AM, Blogger Caleb said...

I'm a huge fan of Autumn's work. She pretty much rocks every video that she does. Thanks for sharing.

Peace. - Caleb

 
At March 26, 2008 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Autumn de Wilde continually impresses me with everything she does.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter