I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I have, perhaps, the best Dad in the world: For reasons like this, and especially like this.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! You have an exquisitely important job.

Heaven - Live
Have A Little Fun With Me - Glen Phillips
Father and Daughter - Paul Simon
Father and Son (Cat Stevens cover) - Johnny Cash & Fiona Apple
Luuuuke, I Am Your Father (from Tommy Boy) - Chris Farley
My Father's House - Bruce Springsteen

My Hero (live in Hyde Park) - Foo Fighters

4 Comments:

At June 17, 2007 11:54 AM, Blogger Chad said...

We have that Glen Phillips song on a CD we recently got for Madeline. She really likes it. :)

 
At June 17, 2007 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has no-one tried the Paul Simon link? It's the Foo Fighters!

 
At June 17, 2007 2:05 PM, Blogger Sam Handwich said...

A Father's Day post with out "Man of the Hour"?

Turn in your Ten Club card.

 
At July 17, 2007 11:27 PM, Blogger Jon said...

I was wondering if there was any way I could get a copy of the springsteen and cash/apple files, the links seem to have died.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter