I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Stream FOUR NEW Lemonheads songs!

I am so happy right now. Just hearing Evan Dando sounding this good makes everything rosy in my world.

Head on over to The Lemonheads' updated website to stream four of the new songs from their upcoming album (previous post/details here). The songs you can listen to are:

"Become The Enemy"
"No Backbone"
(hear the original here)
"Poughkeepsie"
"Let's Just Laugh"


And I think that they sound absolutely fantastic - rocking, melodic & interesting. As good as I would have hoped.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At August 17, 2006 9:08 AM, Blogger Robert Cass said...

Glad to hear you liked the new songs, Heather. I'm still warming up to the whole album (via a promotional copy I heard at work), but I think it's just a case of the Lemonheads/Dando usually giving me instant melodic gratification, which isn't quite the case here. There's nothing wrong with a "grower," however.

 
At August 17, 2006 1:21 PM, Blogger JG said...

well good! i own that smudge record! but boooo the lemonheads took the stream off their site!!!!

 
At August 17, 2006 1:43 PM, Blogger heather said...

Nope, I'm listening to it right now! Do you suppose maybe it is your system? It should be a player on the top of lemonheads.net, right under the words "New Albuym 09.26.06" (yes, with a typo). I don't know what to tell you! Try from another computer? They're great tunes.

 
At August 17, 2006 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey heather glad your liking the new songs they are pretty awesome, I can`t wait for the album to finaly drop.

The Smudge version is awesome to it`s of the Moo Poontang album which was just a collection of b-sides and odd and sods.

Take care Smudge

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter