I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Pete Yorn's Nightcrawler & podcasts

Since Pete and I are, like, BFF now, I just wanted to remind you that his new joint Nightcrawler hits stores today. Even though it has been emailed to me about 5 times in the last 2 weeks (thank you), I have withstood the peer pressure to partake and I will be picking up my own copy of the CD and spinning it the old fashioned way.

If you are interested in hearing more about the songs on the album (and a preview of the tunes), check out Pete's podcast series. Here's what we've got so far:

Nightcrawler Podcast #1 - Pete Yorn

Nightcrawler Podcast #2 - Pete Yorn

Nightcrawler Podcast #3 - Pete Yorn

And he's got a few more tour dates recently announced:
08/29/06 - LOS ANGELES, CA - THE ROXY THEATRE
08/30/06 - LOS ANGELES, CA - THE VIPER ROOM
09/07/06 - CHICAGO, IL - DOUBLE DOOR
09/08/06 - CHICAGO, IL - SCHUBA'S
09/09/06 - CHICAGO, IL - MARTYRS
09/12/06 - NEW YORK, NY - JOE'S PUB
09/13/06 - NEW YORK, NY - MERCURY LOUNGE
09/14/06 - NEW YORK, NY - CBGB'S

Labels:

7 Comments:

At August 29, 2006 12:00 PM, Blogger Ledbelly said...

i you've checked your e-mail i'm sure you have recieved the banner i made for your site, and in all my laboring, i realize i spelled Fuel wrong. so i'm fixing it right now...

 
At August 29, 2006 1:26 PM, Blogger Concrete Circles said...

I discovered Pete Yorn about 2 months ago thanks to your massive post about him from a while back. Since then, I have become a huge Pete fan and I read your blog often.

Thanks for all you do.

 
At August 29, 2006 1:29 PM, Blogger Don't Need Anything said...

:)
i appreciate the self restraint about nightcrawler, but the rest of the offer still stands...

 
At August 29, 2006 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you're really his best friend, why don't you ask him why he's duping his fans into buying five copies of the album to get the various 7 bonus tracks from different retailers.

or better yet...post them on here.

 
At August 30, 2006 10:55 PM, Blogger heather said...

Good point, I will try!

 
At August 31, 2006 6:47 PM, Blogger Eric said...

I've been a huge PY fan for years, have seen him perform six times, and have bought everything he's put out. But I'm feeling really burned by this bonus track thing, too.

 
At September 05, 2006 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dudes,

The PY bonus tracks are trading at the peteyorn.com message board. It's simple to get the ones you missed. Also, don't knock Pete for all the bonus tracks, speculation is that the record company had their hand in all the different bonus tracks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter