I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Bah

Luce update for those of you who read my post a few days back: The Colorado Springs show is just for cadets at the AFA. I called today and asked the lady if I could come *with* a cadet, or volunteer to lift boxes or set up the stage or anything, and she laughed at me (in that friendly Colorado way). So, northerners, stay put. Short of pulling a Sydney Bristow, I don't think I'll be at the show. Although I can offer my backyard if they would like to do an alternate venue the next night.

Luce did just announce two California shows in April in Redwood City, as luck would have it. Good for all you Nor-Cals! Boo for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter