I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Monday, December 05, 2005

Pearl Jam Mix as a zip file

Photo of PJ in Sudamerica on recent tour from a Brazilian blog page

Some of you were asking for the Pearl Jam Live Anniversary Mix that I put together as a zip file so you could get all ten songs at once.

Ask and ye shall receive.

To read my original post with the reasons why I picked these songs, go here. Glad to see there are still so many Pearl Jam fans in this beautiful world.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 09, 2009 10:37 AM, Blogger Alexis said...

For me zip file are very important because I often download from net a lot of info.And once I found-repair damaged zip files.Tool helped me recover old mails and more...It is free as is known.Moreover program can also repair damage zip file uses several intellectual algorithms to extract your data and compare the results.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter