I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Will Ferrell gets lost in Dave Grohl's eyes



Frickin hilarious.

Dave Grohl and Will Ferrell tenderly perform their own special version of the Don Henley/Stevie Nicks song "Leather and Lace" at a recent benefit show for 826LA, a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting students ages 6 to 18 with their creative and expository writing skills, and to helping teachers inspire their students to write.

Leather and Lace - Dave Grohl and Will Ferrell

Oh, my sides. Aidez-moi.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At March 16, 2008 11:32 AM, Blogger Kristy said...

That is AWESOME. I love the part where Will gently strokes Dave's face and Dave shows like no expression or laughter! I was cracking up. . ."lace. . lace. . "

 
At March 16, 2008 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, this was awesome. Here it is a lazy sunday, I just finished cleaning my apartment and I logged on just for a sec to see what's going on, and I end up rolling on the floor with laughter from Will Ferrell. Yet at the same time I'm appreciating the duet for what it is. Dave is from my hometown of Springfield, VA. When Will starts caressing him Dave and he calls out "You're fucking me up Will." I was in stitches!
Thanks again Heather!!

 
At March 16, 2008 6:15 PM, Blogger pablo2541 said...

At one point in this vid, Dave Grohl looks like Eric Clapton. AIW?

 
At March 17, 2008 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

killer

 
At March 18, 2008 9:39 PM, Blogger Eric said...

That is freakin' hilarious. I was almost peeing my pants. Especially since I actually really like the song.

 
At July 19, 2008 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, The "majic" between these two is incredible! Will has always been one of my favorite Saturday Night Live actor/comedians, but since leaving, he's really gotten much better! Dave Grohl, on the otherhand, has always been an awesome songwriter/ rocker! He wrote most of Nirvana's better song's back before Curt ate it! This was funny as hell; although a bit gay! Which makes it even funnier!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter