I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Friday, December 19, 2008

News from our little Young Coyotes

It's been a few months since we checked in with Fuel/Friends' favorite little wild canines, the Young Coyotes. Just back from two months of touring with The Gay Blades and Asobi Seksu, they posted cryptic images today (like the one above) that would lead a reasonable person to assume that they are, in fact, in the studio! I've been waiting since the hot days of summer for a proper full-length from these boys.

I'll see you at their show tonight (Friday) at the Bluebird in Denver (with the Hot IQs and Chain Gang of 1974), and they also recently recorded a Daytrotter session which will be up in the new year. Hurrah!

Momentary Drowning - Young Coyotes

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter