I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Friday, October 31, 2008

spoooooky

Zombies On Parade - Greg Camp
Mummy Beach - Hot Lava
Black Ghost/Black Girl - Starling Electric

The good folks at Bar/None did the work for me today, with three spooky little songs, all good and not cheesy haunted-house sounding. Although there would be nothing wrong with that (but really. How many times can you hear Monster Mash?)

It's nice working on a college campus on a day like today, even though I got almost nothing done because my blood sugar level is probably illegal. A guy in a small toga and a grape leaf garland just came into my office looking for glue, and out the window I can see my co-worker dressed as Dog The Bounty Hunter at the copy machine. Love it.

I'm out to make some mischief. Be good and pls save the Milk Duds for me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter