I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Monday, September 22, 2008

born on a black day shot through with sunlight :: Spiritualized in Denver tomorrow

I'm catching the Spiritualized show tomorrow night at the Ogden Theatre in Denver - see my previous enthusiastic write-up about their new material. I still love this song like Kate hearts Jack, she just won't admit it because of Sawyer. But me, I'll admit it -- this is a top song of my year.

SPIRITUALIZED: SOUL ON FIRE
Live 8/2/08 in Buffalo, NY @ Town Ballroom


For more content (an interview, etc) check here. They just played the Treasure Island Music Festival in San Fran this weekend and I heard a tinny snippet of their set over a cell phone; they'll probably sound better at one of their actual tour dates.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter