I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Young Coyotes show update

I featured Denver's Young Coyotes on the Monday Music Roundup a few weeks ago, and at the time they had no shows scheduled. Several of you wrote to me to say how much you loved the summery-sweet fantastic sounds of their "Momentary Drowning," so I am happy to report that they now have THREE shows scheduled for us lucky locals. Catch them here:

YOUNG COYOTES SHOWS
August 1 @ The Marquis with Son Ambulance
August 2 as part of the Denver Post Underground Music Showcase (Indy Ink, 3pm)
August 13 @ The Hi-Dive with Langhorne Slim

Momentary Drowning - Young Coyotes

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 28, 2008 10:21 AM, Blogger Daniel Kalbach said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At July 28, 2008 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they're putting up half the record this friday. i can't wait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter