I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hold Steady contest winners

The Hold Steady's new album Stay Positive is out today on Vagrant Records, and the randomly-selected winners of the contest are as follows:

STAY POSITIVE CD
Cousin Walt
The Blot
Ryan

STAY POSITIVE VINYL
Benjamin K.
Miles in Denver (hi neighbor!)

If you are a winner, please let me know where to have the good folks at Vagrant send your musical winnings. Thanks for all the amazing entries; what a breathtaking lyrical pool we have to select from.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At July 16, 2008 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Heather!

I emailed you my info.

 
At July 16, 2008 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I left the annoymous comment above. I'm kind of an idiot.

-Ryan

 
At July 18, 2008 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

D'oh! I knew I should have checked this earlier! Thanks Heather, shall send you my details...

CW

 
At July 20, 2008 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray! Thanks. email with contact coming

Mile (Denver)

 
At July 22, 2008 12:20 AM, Blogger The Blot said...

Thanks so much Heather!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter