I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Chrome-yo gabba gabba

This amuses me. Montreal/NYC electronic synthpop duo Chromeo just became the latest band-of-the-moment to film a segment for the trippy, spastic, retro kids show Yo Gabba Gabba.

We'll find out soon if their set is as reassuringly encouraging as The Shins or as WTF as Biz Markie. For now though, check out this new mp3 from the deluxe edition of 2007's Fancy Footwork, which is out today on Vice Records:

Bonafied Lovin (Yuksek Remix) - Chromeo

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 08, 2008 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my kids watch this show and it freaks me out...

 
At July 10, 2008 11:52 PM, Blogger Birdie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter