I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Monday, June 23, 2008

New from the Verve: Love is Noise (official stream)

A first listen to the official studio version of that song I first saw performed at Coachella . . .

STREAM: Love Is Noise

The single is to be released August 4th on Parlophone, and the first new Verve album in 11 years will be out on August 19th (which is, incidentally, my birthday. Thanks R-Ash!).

Labels:

4 Comments:

At June 23, 2008 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

got the mp3 if you want it, can put it on your ipod.

 
At June 23, 2008 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather- good to know you are a fan-
Love this band- Another santa clara man-
eric shea named one of his band's after
a track- Mover.

 
At July 01, 2008 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post! August 19 is also (incidentally) my birthday.

 
At July 01, 2008 9:46 PM, Blogger heather said...

a day we share with John Stamos and Bill Clinton. excellent.

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter