I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Delta Spirit live on KCRW

A few weeks ago I was hurredly walking down a crowded DC street at lunchhour when I got a ravingly excited phone call from my friend Bodie. Bodie had just seen new Rounder Records signees Delta Spirit the night before, opening for Matt Costa in Boulder, and was calling to yell at me with delight about how much he enjoyed their set.

The good-natured abuse reminded me of how Delta Spirit had turned in an enjoyable set on KCRW's Morning Become Eclectic last month. Read my previous mention to get to know this band with a growing buzz, then stream their excellent golden indie-country set here:

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At June 11, 2008 8:04 PM, Blogger giverofsucess said...

hi, plz i want to exchange link.

my link is:

www.successfriends.blogspot.com

 
At June 11, 2008 8:05 PM, Blogger giverofsucess said...

hi, plz i want to exchange link.

my link is:

www.successfriends.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter