I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Usually drink, usually dance, usually bubble :: Hot Chip cover "Wearing My Rolex"

Hot Chip appeared on BBC's Live Lounge today to perform a semi-acoustic version of their single "One Pure Thought," and also cover Trinidadian/East London rapper Wiley's "Wearing My Rolex." After seeing these guys nearly cause a riot at Coachella, they can get under my skin and make my hips start movin' even more easily.

HOT CHIP ON BBC LIVE LOUNGE
MAY 7, 2008
One Pure Thought (BBC Live Lounge) - Hot Chip
Wearing My Rolex (Wiley cover, BBC Live Lounge) - Hot Chip


Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At May 07, 2008 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great spot on the Wiley cover--that is wicked. Thank you!

 
At May 08, 2008 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah mate nice one :)

 
At May 09, 2008 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

check out the previous Hot Chip Album 'The Warning'...absolute genius!!

 
At December 04, 2008 5:38 PM, Blogger metempsychosis said...

:-(

http://fuelfriendsblog.com/listenup/Wearing My Rolex (Wiley cover, BB.mp3

Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server.

Web Server at fuelfriendsblog.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter