I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Hey, nice t-shirt / The National at Coachella

Yellow Bird Project tasks your favorite musicians to design a shirt for a good cause of their choosing.

The latest classy, minimalist, circle-tastic design comes courtesy of Fuel favorites The National (shown below, $25) and previous contributions have been made by folks like Stars, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Rilo Kiley, The Shins, Wolfmother, and Broken Social Scene.

Check out Yellow Bird Project and be cool for a good cause.


And speaking of The National, this gorgeous video from Coachella made me physically ache; no, I can't really explain why but just watching it should make you understand too.

THE NATIONAL
FAKE EMPIRE, LIVE AT COACHELLA 2008



And Slow Show at sunset. Sigh.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 08, 2008 6:33 PM, Blogger Ray said...

That's a great video, of one of my favorite songs of theres. A band that doesn't need to jump or flail around to keep you completely focused on the stage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter