I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Ra Ra Riot: "Too Too Fast" (new song)

I can't get this new Ra Ra Riot song out of my head, from last Friday at the Larimer Lounge. Look how much fun they are having -- it's infectious:

RA RA RIOT: "TOO TOO FAST"

[direct link]

If you want to hear the full song (my camera battery died), go check out the mp3 from their woxy.com set. They were extremely impressive - sort of a chamber pop meets indie rock meets synthesizer danceability. They are coming back through Colorado two more times in the coming months which means they are probably heading where you live too (well, maybe if you don't live in, say Iceland -- and I know you're out there). Absolutely go see these guys live.

Also! The lead singer Wes? Yeah, he's got real good taste in music websites, sporting a shirt from the stint they did with our friends over at Daytrotter. Go Wes!


[more pics from the show here]

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 03, 2008 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the video. I saw them for the first time at SXSW and honestly, I wasn't impressed (or perhaps my expectations were too high). But seeing this makes me reconsider. They're opening up for the Cribs on Friday, so I'll make sure to be early.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter