I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Felice Brothers & Bright Eyes :: "Walls" (Tom Petty cover, live in Delaware)

Bruce loves The Felice Brothers just as much as I do, and I found this cover he posted to be jubilant and electrifying.

I cannot help but smile wide at the loose, rough joy they exude in their musical jam (even if Conor is dressed kinda like he just stumbled in from post-work happy hour karaoke):



That is live music at its absolute best.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 13, 2008 9:56 AM, Blogger Charles C Stirk Jr said...

thanks for this I all way love it when some one 2 500 km away gives me a heads up about some thing I missed 3 miles from my home ...

 
At March 13, 2008 10:33 AM, Blogger aims said...

thanks for sharing! love it when he puts his hand on conor's heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter