I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Thursday, October 18, 2007

New Rockies World Series anthem, fresh outta Denver

My friend Fecher has composed the hottest (I mean "illest") new rap track to come out of Denver this week, and it's in honor of the red hot awesome Rockies.

He wrote to me, "btw, I made a Rockies World Series Anthem yesterday, I didn't even know that I could rap, let alone be such a def producer. Now that I've mastered this rap game, expect to see me wearing fur coats, hanging with Pam Anderson on PDiddy's yacht very shortly..."

I derived immense enjoyment from this song, and I've really hit the jackpot to have it here as a Fuel/Friends exclusive. I might have to gently squelch Fecher's dreams of becoming a hip hop icon, but the Pam Anderson thing could totally happen. I hear she's, like, not picky at all.

Rockies Ain't Leavin Without The Trophy - Hot To Death

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At October 18, 2007 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you Rockies fans are keeping your spirits up even though it's becoming clearer and clearer you're going to be mown down by the indomitable force that is the Cleveland Indians. Carmona=Unhittable (except for that one game where the Red Sox hit him but come one, everyone gets lucky sometime)

 
At October 18, 2007 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, I'm in a blog = Famous!

- Dr Fecher, aka, DJ Dr Fecher

 
At October 18, 2007 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that he added a rapping baby to this mix. Ill indeed.

 
At October 22, 2007 8:55 PM, Blogger Eric said...

Nice. I'm rooting for the Rockies!

 
At October 23, 2007 11:34 AM, Blogger Conman said...

so much for those indians...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter