I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Friday, October 05, 2007

Bored in (not) Brooklyn tonight?

Yeah hey, me neither. Give me three weeks, then I'll be there -- but if I were in New York tonight, I'd head over to Pianos to check out The Rosewood Thieves with Ambulance LTD in a special "Concert For Peace."

The Rosewood Thieves will be playing lots of stuff from their new EP (called Lonesome, out Tuesday, finally!) and also their album The Rosewood Thieves Rise and Shine. The fun starts at 9pm.

Head over to their MySpace (or to Bag of Songs) to check the new song "Honey, Stay Awhile," and check the video of them getting all ready to rock you tonight.


CONCERT FOR PEACE REHEARSAL

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At October 05, 2007 7:48 PM, Blogger Jeffrey Greenblatt said...

Pianos is actually in the city not in Manhattan.

 
At October 05, 2007 7:48 PM, Blogger Jeffrey Greenblatt said...

Meant it's not in Brooklyn.

 
At October 05, 2007 7:54 PM, Blogger heather said...

Oooh, way to catch my glaring error. I swear, I saw it cited as Brooklyn somewhere, but now, yeah, I can't find it :)

Thanks for pointing out my error. Clearly I have a lot to learn before I try and navigate my way...!

 
At October 08, 2007 11:06 AM, Blogger Doctor Mooney said...

Hey there!

Too bad you couldn't be at the Concert For Peace! It was great! Solid set and then at the end of the night they did a jam session!! Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

The EP should be out soon, not on Tuesday though. Single tear.

A recent message on their myspace

"thanks to everyone who made it out to the concert for peace, we all had a lot of fun.

we are back to work on our LP getting ready for the final recording session.

and the Lonesome EP should be available on itunes very soon and actual copies through our website and at shows. sorry for the delay.

we have two CMJ shows as well coming up soon.....

October 16th @ Southpaw @ 11pm
&
October 17th @ Mercury Lounge @ 8pm"

Cheers,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter