I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Monday, August 27, 2007

Better than a search midget

Just a quick note to point out that little new music search widget feature over on my sidebar under the profile, lovingly provided for me by this Seeqpod group. You can use it to search on artists I've written about, and then sit there and listen to tunes immediately. We are working on getting it to first pull up results from my blog, then the rest of the world, but for now it will give you all the goodness you need. Have fun.

4 Comments:

At August 27, 2007 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like this feature. It would be great to be able to keyword search your previous posts.

Keep up the good work.

 
At August 27, 2007 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather,

Nice feature.

Kev in St. Louis

 
At August 27, 2007 1:35 PM, Blogger -tom said...

I was wondering where you found that. It's pretty damn cool.

 
At August 27, 2007 9:19 PM, Blogger ajs said...

hey heather,

check out mozilla songbird, a browser + media player mashup app that will make this sort of thing "normal". still in the "developer confusion" stage but cool nonetheless.

http://www.songbirdnest.com/

-a

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter