I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

New concert video & interview from Jesse Malin at Denver's Bluebird

I've been checking Blender.com regularly to see when they were going to post the video that they shot at the Denver Jesse Malin show a few weeks ago. Finally, it's up, and for all the filming (they shot the entire show) there's about 45 seconds of actual concert footage - the rest is a very interesting interview where he talks about his performance ethic, his songwriting, and how he found himself singing with Springsteen. I'd love to see the rest of the footage they got, but bah. It's still really good.

No embedding available, so watch it here: http://www.blender.com/JesseMalinInterview/video/2099.aspx

Jesse is also the top feature story in Crawdaddy Magazine this month, and you can read that story here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter