I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Janet Reno dance party

When I read this:
Former U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno is curating a compilation CD called Song of America, a 3-CD set of songs highlighting America & its history, and featuring artists such as The Black Crowes, Devendra Banhart, Andrew Bird, Ben Taylor, Matthew Ryan, John Mellencamp, Bettye LaVette, Marah and Blind Boys of Alabama...

All I could think of is this:


"My throwing stars and numchucks will make you the mayor of pain."

5 Comments:

At July 19, 2007 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janet Reno's Dance Party is one of my all-time favorite SNL sketches. It's Will Ferrell at his finest. I was living in Tallahassee when she ran for governor of Florida a few years ago, and one of my friends kept joking that she should've had dance parties as campaign fundraisers.

 
At July 19, 2007 11:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Janet is smoking hot

 
At July 19, 2007 5:09 PM, Blogger Tattoosday said...

I actually heard about this project on a podcast and it sounds like it will be amazing.

 
At July 19, 2007 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

then how comes my conscience is so clean?

lol
thanks for that
\
brandon

 
At July 20, 2007 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard that one song will stand out among the others. Streets of Philadelphia sung by the amazing Bettye LaVette.

I hear she turns it out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter