I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Bulls on Parade: Tibetan Freedom in SF, 1996

When I was watching Tom Morello on Sunday night I remembered that the last time I saw him live was probably here:

After the show Morello and I chatted about that day and he said he remembered it being an insane show and -- it was. I was somewhere in that churning crowd, practically dying, and completely loving it.

I didn't know that a pro-shot video existed, so watching it again today after 11 years makes me happy.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 17, 2007 10:31 PM, Blogger fairest said...

wow this is like live music in america before the internet. could you imagine that happening today.

 
At July 21, 2007 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freaking intense -- love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter