I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Friday, April 20, 2007

Radio rip of "New Monkey," another new track from Elliott Smith

My other Elliott Smith post recently was the actual album mp3 of "High Times" from New Moon, out May 8. I've also just come across this radio rip of one more song from the album, a demo from the Either/Or sessions called "New Monkey."

Because it's a rip of streaming audio, it is lower quality sound-wise (so wait for the album to fully enjoy!), but what a great track. We sometimes forget that Elliott knew how to bring some of that rock too. Plus he actually sings the lyrics here, "He's busy shaking hands with my monkey."

New Monkey (radio rip) - Elliott Smith

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter