...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Out on the porch . . . but they don't wave

I'm reporting for jury duty this morning like the good little citizen I am, and then I am off to see Andrew Bird/Apostle of Hustle in Boulder tonight (who else is in? Can I get an amen?) -- but a quick post before I go.

This little video made me cackle with laughter last night. Brilliance:

Make me fries.




At April 25, 2007 10:06 AM, Anonymous Russ! said...

You mean its not "Potato Wave"?!
Thanks Heather, now I'm cracking up!!

At April 25, 2007 12:04 PM, Blogger andyracer said...

This is SO Funny!
thanks for posting it

At April 25, 2007 12:32 PM, Anonymous Maggie said...

I've been enjoying Andrew Bird's new album lately. I'll be interested to hear about how he is live.

At April 25, 2007 1:26 PM, Blogger MERK! said...

Hello Hello. I really love your blog, and I check it at least three times a week.

I have just posted my second podcast, and would be honored if you had the time to check it out.


Sorry if this comment seems "spammy"

At April 25, 2007 2:39 PM, Blogger Kevin Cornwell (agrainofNaCl@gmail.com) said...

That video was fantastic. What a perfect song to do that to, because even live, you really have no idea what he's saying... And I don't know what I like more, the potato wave, the whale rider with an arrow, or the anna nicole part where they actually found a picture of her in a leg cast.

At April 25, 2007 3:59 PM, Anonymous Eric said...

Never thought of it before, but I have no idead of the words, yet that's one of my favorite PJ songs. Too funny. Thanks Heather.

At April 25, 2007 4:27 PM, Blogger clint said...

Hilarious from start to finish

At April 25, 2007 8:21 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

hahahaha! you have the best toys.

enjoy mr. bird. i've seen him a couple times, can't avoid it when living in chicago. :)

At April 25, 2007 10:03 PM, Blogger Scott said...

I hope Andrew Bird puts on a good show! I've seen him twice and unfotunately was less than impressed...

At April 26, 2007 12:06 AM, Blogger V said...

That was one of the funniest things I've seen lately! Thanks for posting.

At April 26, 2007 6:42 PM, Blogger Klaus said...



Post a Comment

<< Home

Stats tracked by StatCounter