I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'm (finally) gonna see Mason Jennings

Hip hip hooray for little birdies who let me know when good tours are coming my way. I somehow completely missed new June tour dates from acoustic rock/folk-with-a-beat singer Mason Jennings:

April 22 Latchis Theater - Brattleboro, VT (solo acoustic)
June 1 Fox Theatre - Boulder, CO
June 2 In The Venue - Salt Lake City, UT
June 4 Neumo's - Seattle, WA
June 5 Aladdin Theatre - Portland, OR
June 7 Bimbo's - San Francisco, CA
June 8 The Catalyst - Santa Cruz, CA
June 9 Malibu Inn - Malibu, CA
June 10 House of Blues - San Diego, CA
June 12 Rialto Theatre - Tucson, AZ
June 13 Sante Fe Brewing Co. - Sante Fe, NM
June 15 House of Blues - Dallas, TX
June 16 Antone's - Austin, TX

Butterfly - Mason Jennings
Southern Cross - Mason Jennings

Photo credit
Cameron Wittig

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 22, 2007 12:25 PM, Blogger Nathaniel said...

it'll be one of the best shows you'll ever see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter