I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dan le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip? Disregard that perplexing band name, watch this fantastic video

I found this to be immensely entertaining this morning over on Bruce's site. I'm glad I clicked "play" on the video (which, at first, I thought was a video of Fidel Castro rapping, but sounds like The Streets with some even-more-clever lyrics). Read the full lyrics and download the mp3 on Some Velvet Blog.



MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/lesacvspip

Labels:

7 Comments:

At April 12, 2007 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my new favorite song! Its infectious!

 
At April 12, 2007 10:49 AM, Blogger wwjblog said...

thats pretty amazing. also amazing, the fact that im about to type "aargh" for this comment's word verification. why couldn't the pirate post a comment on the fuel friends blog?

 
At April 12, 2007 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you can obviously tell the record jackets are in protectors and don't have any vinyl in them as he's tossing them aside. Methinks it sortta defeats the message he's trying to convey...

 
At April 12, 2007 12:22 PM, Blogger heather said...

i thought that same exact thing, but see -- I would've kinda cringed if the records *were* in the jackets. they may be just a band, but you don't gotta go hurting the vinyl. Sheesh.

;)

 
At April 12, 2007 7:58 PM, Blogger Bruce said...

Thanks for the shoutout!

BW

 
At April 28, 2007 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw this band live last night.
and oh my lord my lord my lord.

they were absolutely bouncing.

love them love them.

 
At May 08, 2007 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RANDOMNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter