I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Friday, March 09, 2007

Rock me, Albert Hammond Jr.

Albert Hammond Jr. kicked off his solo world domination tour last night in San Francisco, apart from The Strokes. Thanks to the futuristic world of supersonic jet travel, Albert touches down in Colorado tomorrow to rock our Tevas off tonight at the Marquis Saturday night (actually, I abhor Tevas, but hey, it's the Colorado stereotype).

I had a little short-notice contest going for my Colorado brethren and only 2 of you folks were available and hardy enough to enter. I pulled a coin out of my wallet (providentially, no lie, it was a Colorado quarter) and Matt from Colorado College here in town won the loot. Matt, enjoy the show tomorrow night and the booty, and by booty I mean the prizes.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 13, 2007 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah, this is the fourth time I've read about this guy today. I guess fate is trying to tell me something... I better go check this CD out today. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter