I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Pearl Jam to reign o'er Lollapalooza?

Taking a break from one festival to ponder another: Bill sent me an email link today to an article by Jim DeRogatis which speculates that Pearl Jam, the granddaddies of the 1992 Lollapalooza, may be set to take back that mantle for this year's three-day concert madness in Chicago.

If you haven't heard them reigning over their latest Who cover, I think that link is still active. If the news is true about Lolla, that would be awesome.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 01, 2007 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The most intriguing thing is the article's mention that the Lolla show would be part of a larger US tour. Another US tour? A year after their last one? Too good to be true?

 
At March 02, 2007 4:06 PM, Blogger Hunter said...

well, Pearl Jam didnt make it down to Texas on their last tour, and they usually do 2 shows in Houston (Woodlands Pavilion, in Woodlands, TX), so I sure hope they are planning another tour leg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter