I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Listen to Noise Pop shows on LaLa.com

Since there were waaaay more shows to see at Noise Pop than humanly possible by one lonesome soul, I am excited to find out that LaLa.com is teaming with WOXY.com to offer several streaming sets that I wasn't able to attend.

Click on this page and select the little play button to the left of the name of each artist you are interested in listening to:

February 28th @ The Independent
John Vanderslice
Damien Jurado
The Submarines
Black Fiction

March 1st @ Slim's
French Kicks
Scissors For Lefty
The Oohlas
Magic Bullets

March 2nd @ The Independent
Autolux
Snowden
Malajube
Death of a Party

March 3rd @ The Independent
Clinic
Earlimart
Sea Wolf
The Mumlers

March 4th @ Bottom of the Hill
Midlake
Minipop
Ester Drang
Minmae

March 4th @ Bottom of the Hill
The Dwarves
Girl Band
The White Barons

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter