I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Friday, March 30, 2007

Leona Naess: Album update


Finally SOME news on that forthcoming Leona Naess album that we've been hearing rumblings of for months and months -
Wednesday, March 28, 2007

record update..
i am sure any of you who have been coming here to check out what the hell is going on, must be thinking 'what the hell is going on?' I have been promising the/a new record for over a year and i can honestly say i was not lying to you, but things change, and things have changed, and i am adjusting to all those changes i guess.


what i mean is, that with all the delays, the record that was ready is no longer ready. basically, i started work after a very traumatic time blah blah blah, and now much more time has passed, and new things have happened and i want to add those on to the record.

i am going into the studio in April to add some songs and also, some songs that need a full band on them will be getting just that. i did this record with sam and his a lap top. not very conducive to a big band songs. hopefully i will finish this record once and for all. i bore myself with all this crap, so i understand if you are like 'am i bothered'. just wanted to give you a heads up on why this, and why that . . . till the next time i pluck up the courage...

--leona


I am still looking forward to it. I say: take all the time she needs to make it perfect. After all, it is her artistic statement. This track is my favorite new unreleased tune from Ms. Naess that has surfaced thus far (I've posted it before):

Unnamed - Leona Naess

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 30, 2007 9:41 PM, Blogger Joe said...

forgive me if you've already talked about this...but have you downloaded "Ghosts in the Attic" from iTunes? It's quite lovely.

 
At April 03, 2007 7:58 AM, Blogger El Jefe said...

Thanks for this one. Loved it before, always wanted a listening copy. Hey, any chance you can repost the songs from Jan 19th Leona piece you did? Much appreciated or if you can e-mail me about it?
Thanks again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter