I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

That’s why I live in Fulham

Stereophonics' Kelly Jones was arrested recently for urinating on the street, in the ongoing saga of classic quotes while intoxicated:

"Last night Kelly, who was celebrating his solo album Only The Names Have Been Changed going in at No 1 on iTunes, saw the funny side when I spoke to him. He told me: “I said to the copper, ‘You telling me you never had a piss in the street?’

[The policeman] said that the people of Camden wouldn’t appreciate me urinating on their streets.

I said, ‘I know that. That’s why I live in Fulham.’


He said, ‘I’m taking you in.’ ”



This post is second in a series.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter