I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Friday, February 02, 2007

New album from Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers: No More Beautiful World

No More Beautiful World, the new album from Roger Clyne & the Peacemakers, hits stores March 20, 2007. This will be RCPM’s 4th studio album, and it's being produced, mixed, and engineered by Clif Norrell (who did the same jobs with Roger Clyne on previous band The Refreshments' epic Fizzy, Fuzzy, Big and Buzzy).

To stream three of the 17 new songs on the album, dig the e-card.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 03, 2007 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At February 03, 2007 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good stuff...I was Listening to The Refreshments a few days ago...
It's nice to see that they / he has a fan base..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter