I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Pete Yorn feels good again

So good, in fact, that his minions put together this enjoyable little recap of the recent "You & Me Acoustic" tour with footage from his in-store stops and shows around the country and abroad (San Diego, Alexandria, Australia, Berkeley, Seattle, etc. but no Colorado - boo). Set to the musical accompaniment of Yorn's cover of the Junior Kimbrough tune "I Feel Good Again":



Pete's a touring maniac, and he's off again this Spring '07:

PETE YORN TOUR DATES
Feb 6 - Big Easy, Boise, ID
Feb 8 - Commodore Ballroom, Vancouver, BC
Feb 9 - Roseland, Portland, OR
Feb 10 - Showbox, Seattle, WA
Feb 12 - Empire, Sacramento, CA
Feb 15 - House of Blues, Las Vegas, NV
Feb 16 - The Wiltern, Los Angeles, CA
Feb 17 - House of Blues, Anaheim, CA
Feb 19 - House of Blues, San Diego, CA
Feb 20 - Marquee Theater, Tempe, AZ
Feb 22 - Suede, Park City, UT
Feb 23 - Ogden Theater, Denver, CO
Feb 26 - Granada, Lawrence, KS
Feb 27 - Pageant Theatre, St. Louis, MO
Feb 28 - Music Mill, Indianapolis, IN
Mar 2 - First Avenue, Minneapolis, MN
Mar 7 - Newport Music Hall, Columbus, OH
Mar 9 - House of Blues, Cleveland, OH
Mar 16 - Roseland Ballroom, New York
Mar 19 - Avalon, Boston, MA
Mar 20 - 9:30 Club, Washington DC
Mar 25 - Amos' Southend, Charlotte, NC
Mar 31 - House of Blues, New Orleans, LA

Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 23, 2006 4:58 PM, Blogger Matt said...

no Bay Area date, that blows

 
At December 24, 2006 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This isn't the first time I've heard this (since I've bought tix to 3 shows already!) but I had to share that I'm SO excited the PY is makin' his way back through CO! (and that First Avenue show (Mpls, MN) certainly will be epic...) Heather -- any chance you'll be at the Denver show at the Ogden in Feb?

 
At December 24, 2006 10:15 PM, Blogger heather said...

Thanks Ali,

If I get some scrilla tomorrow I will be buying a ticket to the Denver show. I have to find an especially hip friend to go with me. No one in this town knows who he is. Sigh. Well, I have a few supercool friends in mind to start asking -

:)

Merry Christmas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter