I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Godspeed with the facial hair

We have a winner to the "Title Your Book" contest to win the Stranger Than Fiction soundtrack prize pack extravaganza (okay, it's just a CD and a mug but that could be extravagant to the cupless).

103 comments later, the winner was surprisingly easy for me to pick:

Upto12 said his book would be called...
Facial Failure: My Everyday Struggle to Grow a Mustache (and Sideburns) that Looks Neither Pervy nor Predatory

His profile picture even testifies to the same, and I laughed out loud. I would totally pick that up off the shelf in Borders. Congrats and thanks for all the dozens of grand entries.

Celebratory music:
Mr. Moustache - Nirvana

Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 06, 2006 11:33 AM, Blogger upto12 said...

I WIN!

 
At December 06, 2006 11:54 AM, Blogger Dainon. said...

Quit gloating.

 
At December 06, 2006 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather, that was what I thought you'd pick! I thought it was the funniest one, too. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter