I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

See The Mugs tonight in Denver, free


Last month I included a fetching little band from Brooklyn in my Monday Music Roundup: The Mugs. I just found out they are playing tonight in Denver for FREE at Bender's Tavern on 13th Avenue. As I wrote before, The Mugs have quite a fine little self-produced debut album with Paper Scissors Rock (on SkinnyFat Records), which draws comparisons to the intelligent moodiness of The Smiths or the humble jangle of The Shins. Catchy, enjoyable stuff.

Go see them tonight from 7-8pm if you get a chance! I am going to try and stop by before the Ben Kweller show.



"Broken Signals" - The Mugs

1 Comments:

At October 08, 2006 10:06 AM, Blogger daviso said...

thanks for the mugs. good stuff. -D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter