I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ryan Adams: Halloween

Can't believe I almost let this day pass without posting the best song ever to have Halloween in the title.

This was released on the Love Is Hell, Volume 1 EP as a bonus track in the UK (and as a promo single). It was also the first Ryan Adams song I ever recall hearing (or actually listening to). I love the little tinny piano jangle in the background --it sounds like something out of a Rolling Stones song-- and the wry lyrics can't be beat. Enjoy!


Halloween - Ryan Adams
(re-upped)

Labels:

8 Comments:

At October 31, 2006 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please re-up that ryan song!!!!

 
At November 01, 2006 12:18 AM, Blogger Dainon. said...

Yeah. Man, it hasn't been easy for listening to blog tunes of late. What gives? The heavens are against us.

 
At November 01, 2006 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some trivia for you: Fab from the Strokes drums on this track.

 
At November 01, 2006 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Repost!?!?!

 
At November 01, 2006 10:03 AM, Blogger heather said...

Thanks for the trivia, anon. And I just re-upped it for another 100 downloads, get it fast. Before Ryan Adams' people haul me away.

 
At November 01, 2006 3:16 PM, Blogger Robert said...

Don't you have the new ezarchive yet? Also... i've been using www.localhostr.com to some awesome success.... I know it seems like spam, but it's not!

 
At November 01, 2006 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you please re-up again. It's not working as of 9:10 (EST) on Nov. 1

 
At November 02, 2006 12:38 AM, Blogger Dance Hall Hips said...

i so was gonna post this. great minds think alike. I was just too lazy to rummage through my Ryan Adams rarities. Bravo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter