I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

New EP from The Format on iTunes today

You may perhaps recall my fervent love for The Format?

I wanted to pass along the news that their new EP And Now I Hope You're Alright: Live In California was released today via iTunes. I am currently feeling a bit of a penny-pincher following our lavish week of spending in California, but the samples sound good and they put on a killer live show, so this is one I shall be buying soon.


The EP contains the following 6 songs:
"Dog Problems"
"This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both Of Us" (Sparks cover - thanks Phil!)
"Inches and Falling"
"Faith In Fast Cars"
"Janet"
"Matches"

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 24, 2006 8:21 PM, Blogger Idaho Dad said...

Oh wow, a Sparks cover! Gotta get that one. Thanks for the heads up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter