I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Update: Stream all the new songs from Westerberg/Open Season

Lost Highway has put up clips from all of the songs on the new Open Season soundtrack -- those sung by Paul Westerberg as well as Pete Yorn & Sacramento indie rockers Deathray.

You can take a listen here. The CD comes out today on Lost Highway.

They're also sponsoring a contest to win the CD and a trip to New York. I usually have really good luck with these things, so perhaps I'll win. But maybe I've milked my NYC luck already by winning that trip to the 2003 Grammys (seriously, it was cool, except I couldn't stop saying over and over again, "Holy crap! That's Tony Bennett!" (x5) when I realized he was standing right behind me, like touching elbows).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter