I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Pearly whites

I went to the dentist this afternoon, a new guy. He actually called me "Sally SuperTeeth" after he checked out my pearly whites, and continued to do so for the entire appointment. Like the upward of eight times or so. It was awesome.

The little third grader in me felt like I got a gold star. I almost raided the toy chest on my way out.


"Smile Like You Mean It" (Killers cover) - David Gray


1 Comments:

At September 19, 2006 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi 'sally Superteeth'

Smile like you mean it - Funny how an often dreaded trip to a dentist can makes you walk out feeling like a you won a million dollars. (probably not)

My last visit to the dentist resulted in damages to my wallet and my confidence in the use of my supposedly-do-it-all-electric-tooth-brush. I found out i just need to use it more often. (Which i later found out the remedy is to USE IT MORE OFTEN!)

To share, if you can, another David Gray song - Silver Lining from his White ladder album.

And i like your post on the Grizzly man soundtrack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter