...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Don't Hassel the Hoff

This is so wrong on *so* many levels.

"Oh, Rexy, you're so sexy" anyone? I need to go take ten showers.


At August 08, 2006 6:16 PM, Blogger c said...

i don't even want to know how you ran across that ;) he is rocking an OTT, creepy tom jones vibe.

At August 08, 2006 6:57 PM, Blogger Ledbelly said...

that might be the best thing i've ever seen.

At August 08, 2006 7:46 PM, Blogger aikin said...

That is some funny stuff!!

At August 09, 2006 1:28 AM, Anonymous schwarz said...

I found it a few days ago and couldn't look away. It's like a car accident - ugly but everybody HAS to look. Let's be honest - whoever ever saw this will remember it. Impossible to forget! It won't get any further out this year, my prediction. ;-)

At August 09, 2006 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still not convinced it's not a spoof. Assuming it's legitimate, I have to think that's definitely not the reaction he was going for.

At August 09, 2006 8:13 AM, Blogger j.d. said...

I think the line:
"Oh little girl girl I wouldn't tell you no lies" says something about the girls that he is trying to get in the video

I don't know which one is worse...that one or this one

At August 09, 2006 8:15 AM, Blogger j.d. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

At August 10, 2006 10:17 AM, Blogger JJ Courtright said...

Once again proving my old theory, "Germans love David Hasselhoff."

How did Norm MacDonald not milk that for all it was worth during the NBA Finals?

At August 11, 2006 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are playing right into the Hoff's ungodly plan. Schlock sells & you are all buying it. Every time that thing gets viewed, his kitsch factor goes up and up.
Please, just ignore the Hoff.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Stats tracked by StatCounter