I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ain't no brain freeze like a Slurpee brain freeze

Just a reminder for those of you of the U.S.A. persuasion who enjoy the occasional frozen refreshment of a Slurpee (cherry for me, thanks):

Today is July 11th, 7/11 -- the day in which all of the land should pause for a Slurpee. For as long as I can remember, we have always gone as a family tradition on 7/11 day, and explained to the slightly confounded worker behind the counter that it was 7/11! So we were getting a Slurpee! Yeah, nothin' in response except, "That'll be $3.26."

FINALLY this year, someone started listening to us and 7-Eleven is offering FREE (7.11 oz) Slurpees today. You still have a few hours left. Go! Go! They're best late at night, anyway.

Just finding the pictures for this post made my mouth water a little bit.

1 Comments:

At July 11, 2006 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

-cry-

We have no 7-11's in Georgia anymore. Our version of the 7-11 is QuickTrip (QT).

-sniffle-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter