I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Those other two Hope Sandoval songs

Just a quickie here - I've gotten several emails from people following my last big post on Mazzy Star, asking for the other two songs I referenced but didn't include. Happy to share, they're excellent:


Cherry Blossom Girl (Hope Sandoval version) - Air

Asleep From Day (with Hope Sandoval) - Chemical Brothers

Labels:

4 Comments:

At June 23, 2006 10:31 AM, Blogger Ween said...

Hope Sandoval has such a haunting and beautiful voice. Thank you for all the Mazzy posts.

I would appreciate the original of Fade Into You if you would be kind enough to post it?

 
At June 23, 2006 2:44 PM, Blogger coxon le woof said...

Hello,

That air cover is almost as pretty as Hope herself. Thanks for posting it.

 
At June 24, 2006 4:57 PM, Blogger music is art said...

i love mazzy star... love hope... thanks so much for sharing :)

 
At December 20, 2007 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm dreaming of Hope Sandoval in 320. Maybe Santa, if you ever read this. Life can be better with a voice like hers, thanks so much for uploading so much beauty in this world...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter