I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Friday, June 02, 2006

Paul Weller: Catch-Flame

Paul Weller (the Modfather, former frontman of The Jam & The Style Council, accomplished solo artist in his own fabulous right) is releasing a double live album on V2 on June 15 in the USA. Titled Catch-Flame, the album contains 24 live tracks from the Alexandra Palace in London, covering the gamut from the '70s beginnings to present day solo work.


Here are two preview tracks off the new album. Enjoy!

"A Town Called Malice" (live) - Paul Weller

"That's Entertainment" (live) - Paul Weller

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 03, 2006 6:56 PM, Blogger JMH said...

I saw Weller last year during his solo acoustic tour, outstanding show. 'Wild Wood' will always be one of my favorite albums of all time. Looking forward to his new live one...

 
At August 03, 2006 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Paul Weller. It's a shame that he is not well known in Holland. I think he is the best ! I love "Above the clouds" aooustic !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter