I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Thursday, June 08, 2006

New Pete Yorn EP: WESTERNS



News From Pete Yorn re: New EP
Date: Jun 8, 2006 1:42 PM
Subject: WESTERNS EP

So, will someone buy this for me and share? Don't know if I can wait til July for the Denver show. Pete writes:

"WESTERNS EP. This EP of twangROCK will be available only at the shows...if you havent got yer tix yet...move along move along...and get em. see you soon. py.

WESTERNS EP track listing....
1.the man (featuring dixie chix)
2.never my love (studio version of association classic featuring FARMER DAVE scher of beachwood sparks fame on pedal steel)
3. dont mean nothing (written for nancy sinatra, and recorded by her for her own record...had to do it myself..love the song too much....also featuring natalie from dixiechicks.)
4. the good advice...(a ripper featuring leon russell on piano)
5. lions (yesss)
6. the golden road (recorded in rami jaffee's trailer in malibu...a vibe so strong i cant even explain)

nightcrawler is next..aug 15th."

Here is a sound sample:

"Don't Mean Nothin'" (live on WOXY) - Pete Yorn

PS - Blogger's been down all day. I have much to say, and no cooperation from the technology gods. Oh, and the superb Yorn portraiture courtesy of rad photographer/Fuel reader Phil Marino on the RAPIDFIX blog.

3 Comments:

At June 08, 2006 6:38 PM, Blogger jeffro said...

man, Blogger can be sooooooo frustrating!!!

 
At June 12, 2006 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip ... just bought tix to the Madison, WI show now.

 
At July 30, 2006 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang....
Would anyone want to get me a copy of the EP? Pete apparently has no love for Texas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter